A Tick List of 21st Century Digital Skills for Teachers

Saturday, April 3, 2010
I've just been brainstorming digital skills that I believe are required by teachers in the 21st Century. So far I've come up with 45 of them.

What's striking for me about this is:
  • few of these skills will have been taught to anyone who trained as a teacher longer than 5 years ago.
  • few of these skills are being taught to teachers training now.
  • the 21st century teacher needs to be a pretty amazingly skilled professional.
Please look through the list and tick on the ones you believe you have.

Teachers Digital Skills Tick List


Teachers' digital skills tick list

I'd also be very interested in any comments about any you think I've missed or that you think don't belong there.

Related links:
Best

Nik Peachey